It's so simple to be wise.  Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it.     Sam Levenson (1911-1980)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

HH #184, and Wishes For a Wonderful Year

Many thanks to Barbaric Yawp for compiling this week's offerings.  Apparently there is now a Facebook to go with this HH business.... Again, I am inspired (desperate?) to ask, where do y'all get the time?  Facebook?  Do you people work or does someone pay you to blog?  (If it's the latter, count me in).

Either way, I would like to wish everyone a wonderful, peaceful, happy and healthy New Year. 


שתהיה שנה של אושר, בריאות, ונחת לכולנו.

And, of course, a year of balance.


Shana Tova,

ALN

7 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Again, I am inspired (desperate?) to ask, where do y'all get the time?


In California we have a 32 hour day. It is amazing what you can do with an extra hour.

Leora said...

Love the pomegranate photo. Keep those coming! (are those in your backyard?)

Speaking of time to do everything, I really need to get back to the kitchen now...

Batya said...

My excuse is a messy empty nest.

Shannah Tovah!

ProfK said...

A Shanah Tovah U'mesucah to you and your family.

A Living Nadneyda said...

Jack - You can't fool me. I grew up in California. We made due with 24, just like the rest. Although most of them were sunny, that does help.

L - Yes, they are -- but from several weeks back. Now they're red, ripe, and mostly gone.... This year there were enough for all our neighbors (and all their friends).

B and ProfK - Shana Tova to you...

Back to work, the sun is going down, down...

Baila said...

I am after all, a Late-Night Mommy Blogger.

That's how I do it.

See you on Facebook.

;)

rickismom said...

We had the reddest ever rimonim this year!

Balanced? If I lived balanced, I wouldn't blog?
Well, OK, at leastm a BIT more balance LOL!