It's so simple to be wise.  Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it.     Sam Levenson (1911-1980)

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Speaking of Jet Lag...

...is it possible that I just got lost on the jblogosphere for THREE HOURS?  Those of you with trackback, just combine all my comments and pretend it was a 200-line, ranting, eclectic post.  

The school year's starting soon, so no more of that.

Thanks to all for the many conference updates.  I hope not to be trapped in midair for next year's event.

How true to form: 200 Jewish bloggers, four thousand opinions.  You've all heard the one about the guy trapped on the desert island who fumbles together his own laptop with wireless internet.  Oh, and that's the blog I would never read...   

As for opinions, I agree whole-heartedly with those who encouraged balanced reporting and constructive criticism.  Come now, not everyone could be on the panel the first time around. But we'll always have jblogosphere.   

Anyway, I understand that next year, there'll be waffles...

Keep the balance,

ALN

1 comment:

Rafi G. said...

lol!

We are bloggers. we are supposed to have our opinions, and express them loudly!